Sunday, December 20, 2020

Love Like Jesus Christ


Christmas lights at Temple Square in Salt Lake City-2018


Henry B. Eyring's Christmas message:

I feel the spirit of Christmas as I read the Savior’s words. I feel the light, the optimism, and the witness that come from the influence of the Holy Ghost whenever I remember, ponder about, and strive to emulate the Savior of the World.

For us to have the spirit of Christmas, we must not only read of Him but act on what we learn. We must try to love as He loved.

He made no distinction between the poor and rich, the young or old, the healthy or infirm. He did not shun those of different faiths or those of different cultural backgrounds. He loved everyone. He loves everyone. And He has commanded us to “love one another,” as He has loved us (John 15:12).

I promise that as you ask Heavenly Father in faith and in the name of Jesus Christ and seek Him in your scripture study this season, the Spirit will bring feelings of peace to you and your loved ones this Christmas and always.

I'm sorry I don't know the artist for this portrayal of Joseph and Mary on the way to Bethlehem.



No comments:

Post a Comment